Food Services - Menus
Dear D11 Families,
Why aren't school meals free this year?
- Over the last two years, the federal government has provided schools with waivers providing meals at no cost to students.
- Those waivers will expire after the 2021-22 school year.
- Because Congress did not include an extension of the waivers, District 11 will resume our traditional practice of charging for meals in the 2022-23 school year.
- This is a standard, normal procedure that keeps school districts in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- District 11 Food and Nutrition Services is a self-funded enterprise within the school district and has to cover the costs of operating a school nutrition program.
Meal prices beginning August 1, 2022
- Breakfast $1.80
- Lunch $2.95
- Breakfast $1.90
- Lunch $3.10
- Breakfat $1.90
- Lunch $3.35
- Breakfast $2.55
- Lunch $4.25
Do I need to submit a free and reduced-price meal application for next school year?
- Yes, the online application will be available July 1, 2022 at myschoolapps.com.
I don't qualify for free or reduced-price meals. Do I need to do anything?
- If you do not believe that you qualify for free or reduced-price meals, please make sure that there is money in your student's account. You can add money to their account at myschoolbucks.com.
Apply for FREE or reduced-priced meals online for privacy, speed of service, and accuracy.
Pay for school meals here! Student meal account histories may also be viewed & e-mail notifications can be set up if you register on this site even without using the prepayment options.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. CLICK HERE for more information.